Look until you can hear. Listen until you can see.
- Would you like to tune in to your heart and tune out the distractions?
- Do you feel the urge to run away from the noise to a place of peace and quiet?
- Are you looking to deepen your meditation practice?
- Are you a writer, artist, or dreamer who longs for the space and time to open up to your creative flow?
- Can you hear your inner wisdom?
Please join Beth Leas and Carrie Brady and the horses at Possibilities Farm in Wilton for a Day of Silence. Set aside your daily to-do list, slow down and turn your focus inward as you nourish your body, mind and spirit by encouraging deep stillness. Silence isn't empty, it's full of answers.
We will open at 10am with a meditation and horse wisdom circle and then you are free to wander - taking in all the sensory delights of the farm and woods around you. There are many cozy nesting places available both in and outside including hammocks and large flat rocks, yoga mats, and blankets. At 3pm we will have a meditation and closing circle. The horses will inspire us with their stillness and peaceful grazing.
"When I am silent, I fall into the place where everything is music." ~ Rumi
Simply bring yourself, your lunch - and anything you might like to play with throughout the day, such as a book, journal or art supplies.
Saturday, June 16th 10am-4pm at Possibilities Farm in Wilton, CT (address given upon registration) Space is limited. $95 www.possibilitiesfarm.com